We encourage your comments and pingbacks on the HIMSS Blog. You are required to provide your name and e-mail address when posting comments. All comments and pingbacks are reviewed by HIMSS before they are posted. By posting any comments on HIMSS Blog, you also agree to:
- Keep comments on topic—any comment that appears to be off-topic will not be posted.
- Include external links only if they are relevant to the original post and your comment.
- Not post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Not post material that is unlawful, offensive, harassing or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
- Not post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Not impersonate another person.
- Not allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Not post the same note more than once or “spam.”
HIMSS reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Edit comments for clarity, readability or spelling errors when appropriate.
- Not post or remove comments that are abusive, illegal or disruptive or that otherwise fail to conform with these policies.
- Terminate a user’s access to the comment feature upon any breach of these policies.
- Edit or delete any comments posted on the comment feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this blog or by commentors are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.
We appreciate our readers and thank you for adding to the discussion. We hope the above will help you to add value to HIMSS Blog, find value in the comments of others and continue enjoying the site.